My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word!

This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life. (Psalm 119:28, 50 ESV)

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hard Lessons

September 29, 2016

Yesterday I learned a few things…
  1. It is much, MUCH harder to share difficult news with people in person than it is over the phone or computer.
  2. You can get a much-needed nap…but when you wake up, nothing has really changed.
  3. The words “funeral arrangements” have no business being a part of a discussion with your spouse about a coming baby. In light of eternity, Death does not have the victory, but here on earth, that grave surely does have a sting. Curse you, Satan.

1 comment:

  1. If you haven't read my friend Elin's story, please do she dealt with this too.

    ReplyDelete