My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word!

This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life. (Psalm 119:28, 50 ESV)

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Resource Book PUBLISHED!

If you were following our journey shortly after Verity was born, you may recall the story behind the story Our Baby Will Be Different, a book I wrote to help prepare Verity's older siblings for what some of their baby sister's challenges might be. I am pleased to announce that the book is available for purchase in both a girl version AND now also a boy version! I am extremely grateful to our friend and illustrator Adam Turner for his gift of time and talent not only in illustrating both versions of the book, but also in helping me prepare the book for publishing in an on-demand format so that it can be available at any time for anyone who wants it.

This upgraded version includes a list of some Trisomy resources in the back along with space for journaling "Our Story." It would be a lovely and meaningful gift for any couple who learns their baby has Trisomy 18 or Trisomy 13.


No comments:

Post a Comment