My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word!

This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life. (Psalm 119:28, 50 ESV)

Friday, October 21, 2016

Feeling Loved

When you receive a book in the mail from a friend the same day a different friend sends you a link for that same book...

When you receive multiple hand-written expressions of support and encouragement in your mailbox...

When your phone buzzes throughout the day with messages brimming with prayer and God's promises...

How can I help but feel God's tender love?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Beverley, I just read about your baby girl. I will follow you on your blog and pray for you and your precious family. May our Lord give your grace and strength for this journey. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete